Ontario's Main Street Relief Grant for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) providing up to $1,000 for PPE costs to eligible small businesses across Ontario with 2 to 9 employees.
Property Tax and Energy Cost Rebate Grants for businesses that were required to shut down or significantly restrict services due to provincial public health measures (modified Stage 2 restrictions or, going forward, in areas categorized as control or lockdown). This provincial application-based grant provides a rebate to eligible businesses in respect of property taxes and energy bills.
- The following types of businesses are eligible for support in regions subject to modified Stage 2, Control or Lockdown public health measures:
- Restaurants and bars
- Facilities for indoor sports and recreational fitness activities (including fitness centres and gyms)
- Conference centres and convention centres
- Community centres and multi-purpose facilities
- Museums, galleries, aquariums, zoos, science centres, landmarks, historic sites, botanical gardens and similar attractions
- Performing arts and cinemas
- Personal care services relating to the hair or body (including hair salons and barbershops, manicure and pedicure salons, aesthetician services, piercing services, tanning salons, spas and tattoo studios – note, oxygen bars are excluded)
- Racing venues, casinos, bingo halls and gaming establishments
- Meeting or event space
- In person teaching and instruction
- In addition, the following types of businesses are eligible for support in regions subject to Lockdown public health measures:
- Retail required to close for in-person shopping
- Shopping Malls
- Personal services required to close
- Driving instruction
- Tour and guide services
- Photography services
- Outdoor recreational amenities
Before applying, you will be prompted to complete a brief checklist to ensure that your business is eligible.
Click this link to apply for PPE funding: